NOTICE: All photos copyright by D.T. and S. D. Stanton. All rights reserved.

10.10.2009

Air Show

Wednesday, Shelley and I took the day off to take a short jaunt to Tucumcari, NM to see an air show that the Rotary Club was sponsoring. Tucumcari is only about an hour and a half down I-40 from us. The Canadian Snowbirds were there, as well as an assortment of WWII planes and other aerobatic aircraft. The Army's Golden Knights parachute team performed as well. I took over 1000 photos of the event, and Shelley did 800 or 900 or so. Makes me glad I don't do film any more.

Here are some of the shots I took that day.

This Avenger is similar to the one "Papa Bush" flew in WWII.
An F-15 demo team made an appearance, too.

The Canadian Snowbirds - flying their Canadair T-114's.



A T-6 Texan.





You can see more photos HERE.
.

4 comments:

  1. Really nice photos, Dale. You captured them well. Fun day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots - sorry I missed out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love air shows. Great pics, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome. It was a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin