NOTICE: All photos copyright by D.T. and S. D. Stanton. All rights reserved.

10.28.2013

Time Change

Our "fall back" time change is coming - next week. I never really cared for it before, but I'm looking at it in a new way this year. It will give me an additional hour to visit the cosmos in the evenings, and not have to sacrifice so much of my sleep. It won't help my early morning sessions a bit, but I will get more opportunities in the evening after work.

Over the weekend, I had a few more successes with my astrophotography. In addition to getting some good shooting of the Orion Nebula, I found and photographed two more deep space objects: the NGC 891 galaxy, and the Triangulum Galaxy.

(NGC 891, 30 million light years from Earth)


(The Triangulum Galaxy, about 2.8 million light years away)
I many never find a cure for this "disease".

-Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin