The billboards are going up around the area now. I saw one the other day. We'll be doing a billboard photo tour and I'll post one/some. Stay tuned!
NOTICE: All photos copyright by D.T. and S. D. Stanton. All rights reserved.
8.15.2009
Morning Glory
We have some morning glories climbing a portion of our fence at the side of our house. I caught them just about right in the evening to give kind of a unique composition.

The billboards are going up around the area now. I saw one the other day. We'll be doing a billboard photo tour and I'll post one/some. Stay tuned!
The billboards are going up around the area now. I saw one the other day. We'll be doing a billboard photo tour and I'll post one/some. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really love this photo. The composition and gradients are eye-catching.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photograph
ReplyDeleteTYVM! :)
ReplyDelete