NOTICE: All photos copyright by D.T. and S. D. Stanton. All rights reserved.

7.23.2009

Billboards

I was informed today that one of my photos was chosen to be displayed on several billboards around the area as part of an ad campaign. I had always hoped to make some money with my photos, but I never in a million years dreamed that one would show up on a billboard - let alone several! I will be posting images here when I get them.

Wow! Billboards! I'm agog at the thought. Can't wait to see them. :)

.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! Congratulations, Dale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jeanie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, congrats! I've had a couple of my lousy photos put on the five o'clock news, but they usually made some snarky comment about them.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin